Spring Program Registration
To register toddlers, please use this link.
To register children ages 6 and up, please use this link.
Youth Services Program Policy
The Closter Public Library wants as many children as possible to attend and enjoy programs. Empty seats do NOT serve our community. The policy for attendance at our programs is as follows:
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before the start -- enables program to run smoothly
- Contact library if you cannot attend -- enables a child on the wait list to attend
- Contact the library if you are not sure of the time and date of your child’s session
- Let us know as soon as possible if your child cannot attend a session or can no longer come to the program—another child can then attend
- If your child is absent 3 consecutive times without notifying us, your spot will automatically go to someone on the wait list. We also reserve the right to place you on the wait list the next time you register if you have consistently been absent without notifying us, so another child will not be denied a place. This allows us to better serve our community and creates space for children who will attend our programs.